Valley Mover operates year-round mass transportation between Wasilla and Anchorage. Valley Mover was founded by Mokie & Roberta Tew in February, 2010. They have purchased People Mover buses from the Municipality of Anchorage. Valley Mover is not-for-profit organization. Valley Mover intends to add scheduled bus routes within the Valley as the organization grows.
A Few of the benefits
- It’s very convenient. With 12 trips a day, Monday thru Friday, between Wasilla and Anchorage.
- It’s an affordable transportation option that helps reduce traffic and improve your quality of life.
- Using Valley Mover improves the entire Valley community by delivering workers to their jobs.
- It helps eliminate the physical and mental stress from the effects of driving.
- It’s healthy. Get More exercise by walking to bus stops or Bike-to-Bus. Bike racks are easy to use - click here for instructions.
Comments & Suggestions can be directed to
T 907-892-8800 8336 W Parks Hwy, Wasilla Alaska 99654
F 907-892-8801 M-F 900am-600pm
Register for the Valley Mover Email list.